SilverStone are a company that makes computer cases, power supplies and other PC peripherals.
- Generous ventilation promotes natural vertical convection cooling
- Offers dual external USB 3.0 connectivity and hot swap internal drive bays
- Large internal space can accommodate VGA cards up to 300mm long
- Able to house high-end hardware
- Smaller footprint than a traditional tower case
- Asymmetric design for optimal positioning on any platform
- Designed for standard chassis at 160mm tall
- For use with CPUs up to 150W (fanless 95W)
- Compatible with Intel LGA1151 and AMD AM4, plus many more
- Intelligent semi-fanless operation
- Support standard SFX form factor and ATX via included bracket
- 80 PLUS Bronze level efficiency
- Very quiet 80mm fan with 18dBA minimum
- Single PCI-E 6pin connector support
- Active PFC
“I purchased an UltraNUC (NUC8i7BEH) Pro 8 Fanless based on the Akasa Turing chassis. It was shipped to Tasmania. Purchased 29th May 2019 and arrived 11th June in good shape (would have been the 10th but the Queen had a birthday - happy birthday Your Majesty).
It was easy to purchase the computer and track the parcel once it was shipped. Upon opening the box I found that they had included all the appropriate manuals and remaining thermal paste. Nice!
The computer is silent (obviously) and the Turing keeps things relatively cool, at least based on my early assessment. I installed Ubuntu 18.04 without any problems (my first dedicated linux machine).
Nice work Quiet PC!”